Sunday, February 16, 2014

Bread

Two weekends ago I got to go to an bakery in Iznik. It was really cool. I got to see how they make and bake the bread. First they make a fire in the ovens, then they take the fire out and put it in a different oven, then they clean the oven. After that they put the bread in and then close the oven door. After an hour they take the bread out and sell it. It was really interesting to see the brick ovens. We also got to take a loaf of bread home, hot from the oven. It tasted really good. Here's some pictures from the bakery.





1 comment:

  1. You're making me jealous! I miss the bread...we make something very similar to it here, though, and it's pretty close. I miss the pastries though.

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Best friends - and some thoughts on them

Have you ever had a best friend? You know, that person that understands you, laughs with you, knows your secrets, and your dreams? If you ha...