Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Welcome Back!

Well, summer's over, school has started,, and it's time for me to start writing again. I didn't really do much this summer, but I did read quite a bit. I finished several free reading books from last year, and started on some books for this year. I read the Hornblower series, The Scarlet Pimpernel, Scaramouche, Jane Eyre, and I started Wuthering Heights. All of these books were amazing, and I would reccomend all of them. Other than reading, I swam a lot and started exersizing. I started riding my bike a lot with my Dad, and I'm going to the gym a couple days a week now.

Now that I'm in 10th grade, school has gotten a lot harder. However, I love all of the books that we get to read this year. Such as Up from Slavery, Uncle Tom's Cabin, Under the Tuscan Sun, and Les Miserables (which I have been waiting for two years to read!)

I will be posting every week now, so come back regularly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Best friends - and some thoughts on them

Have you ever had a best friend? You know, that person that understands you, laughs with you, knows your secrets, and your dreams? If you ha...