Monday, December 8, 2014

Christmas Activities

Merry Christmas! Well, its been a while since I wrote, for which I apologize. I have been very busy these past few months with school and music.  I have just finished exams this week and am so ready for a break. I can't believe that it's already Christmas! I wonder if everyone is as excited about Christmas as I am. We have a lot of activities planned for this happy Christmas season. (I just love the Christmas season, don't you?) Yesterday me, my mom, Lizzie, (my sister) my girl cousins and a neighbor family (with adorable kids) all went to the Nutcracker Ballet. It was really nice, I just love ballet. I recognized most of the music, and even some of the dances. Another thing that's happening this month is that my grandparents are coming on Thursday, and I'm really excited to see them. I'll tell about each activity that we're going to do in detail as they happen. Now for some fun pictures.




            I'm the one in the blue sweater. The one next to me is my cousin Rebekah.  
                  The one in the pink sweater is my other cousin Heather, and the other one in pink is my little sister Lizzie. The one in grey is one of my Turkish friends, her name is Selen.      

                                               Here's the adorable kids that I told you about.
                                                        (They are adorable, aren't they?)
                                       The little one in the red dress is my especial little charge,
                                             I always look after her when they come to our house.
                                                 She's four, and she's just the cutest little thing.

                                      Looking at the Nutcracker that we brought with us.
              (She was especially excited with opening his mouth using the lever on his back.)
                                                                             
                                                      Waiting for the doors to open.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Best friends - and some thoughts on them

Have you ever had a best friend? You know, that person that understands you, laughs with you, knows your secrets, and your dreams? If you ha...